Thursday, December 16, 2010

Rough Day

This morning there was a holiday party in my office. I went to the room, but it was fairly crowded. All I saw when looking at the crowd was a bunch of people who might knock me down. I panicked a little. When I got back to my office I was a little upset. I've been doing so well and I just wasn't expecting to encounter so much fear. It really shook my confidence.

And now it is snowing enough to lay down a slippery layer outside. If I fall, I don't know what would happen. I don't have normal balance, so I may not be able to recover. I can't get up from sitting on the ground without something to grab onto, to pull myself up. If I fell on the sidewalk, how long would I have to sit there until someone came along to help me?

I don't want to be so fearful. I'm having a rough day, but it's all inside my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment