Thursday, March 4, 2010

Counting the days

There isn't much going on right now. Every morning I wake up and think how many days are left. Right now, it is 20 to go. I am almost to the teens.

I do have a few things that will come up before the big day. I have my pre-surgery pedicure and I also plan on doing some cooking of freezable comfort food. Might as well share pictures and recipes!

I wish I had more to say, but all I would do is start whining about pain and that just isn't good for anyone. Hang in there with me everyone. Nearly there.

2 comments:

  1. We need to drink some great wine before your surgery and before I move!
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a yummy freezable soup recipe. :) There's some shorthand: big can of whole tomatoes, for instance, means the italian peeled kind in a thick puree. So if you have any questions drop me a note!
    http://pcurt.no-ip.com/wordpress/?p=6

    There's also a great curried veggie pot pie from a Martha Stewart cookbook that freezes well. I'll have to post that one

    ReplyDelete